The Management of Eaton Golf Club
Eaton is a traditional members' club, run by the members for the members.
The primary responsibility for the management of our Club lies with The Board which is made up of elected representatives of the membership. The Board sets the strategy, oversees the financial and operational running of the club and assists the Club's staff wherever it can.
The day-to-day running of the Club is done by our team in The Office, our Club Manager, Peter Johns, ably assisted by the Club Administrator, Sarah Cross.
There are a number of members' committees to assist with various aspects of the running of the Club:
- The Greens Committee - responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of our course and assisting in communication between management and membership
- The Competitions Committee - responsible for running of club competitions and the handicapping system
- The Ladies Committee - runs the Ladies Section
- The Vets Committee - runs the Vets Section
- 25 Jul - Walter Bloom Trophy
- 25 Jul - Match: Eaton v Bawburgh
- 27 Jul - Match: Eaton v Stowmarket
- 28 Jul - Match: Eaton v Sheringham
- 28 Jul - Match: Eaton I v Thetford