Mixed Golf at Eaton
At Eaton we have an active programme of mixed golf.
Mixed roll ups
These occur on Bank Holiday Mondays throughout the year and are open to all members. Tees are reserved from 12.30, with the format decided by the organiser on the day.
Mixed Friendly Matches
There are a number of mixed friendly matches throughout the year which are organised by Barbara and Peter Warren. The format consists of better-ball matchplay followed by a meal.
- 29 May - Match: Mixed Roll Up
- 3 Jun - Match: Scratch K/O 1st round
- 10 Jun - QEII Jubilee Cup
- 12 Jun - Match: Mixed v Gorleston
- 22 Jun - Match: Eaton v Gog Magog