Club House re-opening - 4th July 2020
03 Jul 2020
Posted by: Sarah Cross
Subjects: Club news
We are pleased to announce the re-opening of our Club House on Saturday 4th July 2020.
For all three hospitality areas we will be adopting the strict Government guidelines and the 1m+ social distancing. In practice it will mean that the following rules will be in force:
- We will be open from 10am until 8pm everyday
- Refreshments will be available only after golf and not before your round
- A one-way system will be in operation, entry into the club house will be via the main entrance and exit via the doors through the dining room to the patio. There will be signage to guide you
- The disabled toilet in the entrance is for the use of the disabled and staff only
- Restricted changing room facilities, access to toilets only from the outside as now
- Daily records will be kept of all members/guests enjoying the hospitality areas
- Table service only, the bar shutters will remain closed
- Contactless payment only (member card or credit/debit card), no cash
- No more than 4 seated at a table at any one time
- Only 2 separate households inside (dining room and lounge)
- Up to 4 separate households outside (patio area)
- Seats and tables will be sanitised by the staff between use
- Sanitiser stations will be available at points within the Clubhouse
- Face masks will not be required inside the Clubhouse, though you are welcome to wear one if that is your personal preference
It is imperative that these new rules are followed to the letter and we would ask you to support our staff as they implement the significant additional cleaning processes that will be required. The configuration of the tables and chairs has been arranged so as to maximise the use of space whilst complying with the 1m+ guidance, e.g. chairs to be 'back-to-back'. As a consequence, the furniture MUST NOT be moved or rearranged other than normal access usage.
The staff will be fully trained in every aspect of the 1m+ guidance so please respect any directions that they give you; it will be for everyone's safety. Inevitably, service is also likely to be slower than usual as it will be done at table only. In addition, the range of drinks and snacks will be limited initially. So please be patient as we grapple with the challenges of this particular version of the "new normal"; there will be others as we move further down the road.
Please see our Risk Assessment below