Founded in 1910, the course is one of the finest in the region and is an oasis of beauty and tranquillity located just a mile from the centre of Norwich.
The course was designed by JH Taylor, four times Open Champion, and is a challenging test for golfers of all abilities. It is an attractive parkland course, extensively tree-lined and it demands accurate and intelligent shots, especially off the tees.
There is an interesting mix of tempting par 5s which may be reachable in two for the longer hitters, moderate length par 3s which require a precise shot if you are to score well, and a mix of long and short par 4s where some thought on the tee is generally rewarded.
The course measures 6,118 yards (par 70) for men, and 5,562 yards (par 72) for ladies.
- 18 Jul - Society: Wisbech & District Golf Society
- 18 Jul - Match: Eaton Vs Woodbridge (H) 13:00
- 19 Jul - Match: Vets Vs Great Yarmouth & Caister (H) 08:45
- 19 Jul - Society: Niblicks Scramble
- 19 Jul - Match: Eaton 1 Vs Sheringham (A) 13:30